nov20

November 20th 2015

What is great day. Not too cold, not too hot!
Judy had a PA day, so we sat after breakfast and made a TO DO list, which we got about 3/4 done by 5pm.

11 loads of laundry (all bedding and christmas linens included), but also groceries, gift shopping, 2nd hand store shopping, donations delivered and gas so I can get to Dorchester tomorrow!

I immediately changed into pyjamas as soon as w got home, as I was shivering INSIDE walmart! That is not like me at all, so I was sent to the sofa.

Judy had an interview at Shopper's tonight, fingers crossed she gets the job.

I have my truck packed for the vendoring part of the crop tomorrow, but I have not yet packed a project.

Judy and Greg, are fitting her new to her skates - while John watches Hawaii 5-0. Me? I am lying in my comfy bed with Shooter, got to set an alarm so I get to the crop on time!

Good night from John Street,
I hope all the St Thomas-ites enjoy tomorrow's Sant Claus parade!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts