nov5

November 5th 2015

After a good nights sleep,
I felt much better this morning.
Not sure why I am so incredibly tired
all the time all of a sudden.

I had just gotten up
when Caroline stopped by,
and we found out we both intended
to hit up Michaels today!
So we went together.

Lunch at Wendy's,
a lingering trip to Jysk and Dollarama
and then a quick stop to Heritage Gardens.

I returned home in time,
to make sure John was up,
had a lunch,
and sent him on his way.
He is liking his new job,
and spending fun cleaning his garage,
with all his new free time!

I have not actually accomplished much
on my TO DO list,
but I have done a lot of preparations
for upcoming chores and jobs.

Judy is busy with the Reserves this week,
an extra training night this week,
will make this weekend a good time
to kick back and relax a bit.

Tonight
I did some small chores
while watching a couple movies.
I had the whole house to myself.

Judy has asked that we wait
to put up the first tree until after
Rememberance Day,
but this weekend we can start
some of the kitchen décor,
and definitely the outdoor lights.

Hoping to be super productive tomorrow.
Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts