nov13

November 13th 2015

Shoot for the stars.

It is still very early for most people to be considering their holiday decorating.
Not me. I am looking forward to accomplishing more this weekend!


John and I started our day at the Heritage Gardens Open House, and had a lovely time, meeting up with Jocelyne and Caroline and Brian. So nice to look around at decorated trees and get some ideas.

I spent most of my day finishing small chores that weren't quite done.
Making curry chicken,
and watching some tv.

I am looking forward to a good nights sleep
and a weekend alone with John.
Judy is off training this weekend.

Mom arrives Monday
so I have to finish making her a bedroom on the main floor.

Lots of small projects this weekend.
I can't wait.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts