nov26

November 26th 2015

Busy busy busy.

I was at the cancer clinic with Christine today. Her bloodwork is much better. No appointments until close to Christmas.

I did a bit of running around and housework, before we all sat down for a nice roast beef dinner. John had to take a quick nap before heading out for the night, Judy had Reserve training and dropped Greg off before going.

Cailyn and I made quick work of checking out the TSC sale tonight.

I got home and got the surprise gifts wrapped while watching Despicable Me.

Now a very tired me is contemplating my weekend. Such a very busy time. I think I will forgo the black Friday sales and have a relaxing day, wrapping gifts. Saturday I have a crop. A hopefully restful Sunday with John until Judy gets home from weekend training.

There is no explanation for WHY I am so exhausted lately, no matter what I do, go to bed early, get up late, sleeping meds do not even help. Must be a blip in the remicade and iron mixture.

Pretty happy that by tomorrow night my shopping list will be EXTREMELY small and hopefully all the gifts will be wrapped.

Good night once again from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts