mar30

March 30th 2015

Early morning.
7 icky 30 am....

Drove to north London.


Remikade 9-12


Michaels North (sale)


Taco Bell (lunch)

Michaels South (stuff for wednesdays class)



Kilmer home (hi!)

Shannon home (to unload AND get Judy)


Dollarama (cards and crafts)


Freshco (pop was on sale)


Dollar Tree (for everything I missed at other dollar store)


WalMart (socks, underwear and DVD's)


Timmies (Judy needed a donut)


Lale home (save sanity)


Booker home (delivery)


Pioneer gas bar (we ran out of gas)


home for the night...


Thank goodness some days Remikade is almost instant.
I did learn that the first few weeks
after and infusion 
is the time I am most likely to get sick
(as we thought all along)
from someone else's germs.



I have all the Easter gifts bought.
Tomorrow night Judy and I will decorate and wrap,
as LDO is during the day 10-2.



I have now been up 15 1//2 hours.

Good night from John St.








Comments

Popular Posts