mar19

March 19th 2015

Busy busy busy!


Started my day by getting up at
9 o'ugly o'clock in the AM!
I can't pronounce this but I know I have it!

Got Rogers all straightened around
and my online farm going,
had a couple conversations with the girls
then it was off to the races!

Cailyn and I headed out to Woodstock today.
We were quite successful in our adventures.
First a stop at the Woodstock Lens Mills.
(love it there)
Then it was off to the scrapbooking store to say hello
and arrange for them to be our last vendor for the crop!
(got some ink and paper too)



We hit the local dollar store 
that used to be a phenominal place to get
some great scrapping stuff.
A bit of a disappointment
as they have scaled WAYYYYY back.

We then headed off to visit
a woman getting rid of her scrap stock.
Picked up my items
and a cart for Melissa...

and we needed some food!
A quick run down the road found us 
at Wendys for lunch.
Asiago chicken sandwiches.
mmmmmmm


A drive home got our scrap packing figured out.
Some of our ideas we will post tomorrow.

When I got home,
Judy had done an amazing job on the to do list!
I was about to start getting some stuff done,
when my husband got home!
He had tonight off
and tomorrow too.


We decided to go to Pizza Pizza for supper
as there was fundraiser for 741 Air Cadets tonight.
We gave Judy a hard time at the counter,
but she was very professional.
We bought a dinner package 
that got us a 2/1 movie pass
and stayed in store to eat.


So, it was off to the movies
to see Cinderella.
My brave husband walked into a theater
full of women and children to watch it with me.
I loved it and even cried a little.

We are home now and it is time for some rest. 
Clean up can wait until tomorrow.



Good night from John Street.





Comments

Popular Posts