mar22

March 22nd 2015

What an awful nights sleep!
I seen every hour last night except 5am.



I was hot and cold,
too tired to stay awake and too awake to sleep,
I am going to chalk it up
to kidney over-function.

I finally gave up at 10am,
got up and got dressed.

We were going to head out to Aylmer
to see the tundra swans.
Yesterday they only had 362
so we opted to try next week.


It is always such an amazing thing to see!
http://www.amtelecom.net/~aylmermuseum/article01.html

So today was post it note day.
My amazing husband
and darling daughter
were amazing helps today,
getting all the post its accomplished before 3pm.

I have no idea why it is so important
for the house to be clean
before leaving on a vacation.

Judy headed off to work 
and John cleaned his tv room,
while I packed.
It was amazing to be so calm 
12 hours before this vacation starts!

I spent the early evening
doing my part of the cooking for the cottage,
posting the recipes
and recleaning John's clean kitchen.



An early night here for me.
We are meeting and loading at 9am,
and then headed out.

I am very excited for this little break
from my normal routine
even if I do NO scrapbooking
in the next 4 days.

Good Night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts