mar16

March 16th 2015

How do I do it?
How does a whole day disappear,
and yet it feels like I accomplished nothing !



After getting Judy off to cadets 
at ugly o'clock this morning,
her friend home in time to care for the horses......
I was too pooped to stay up,
and decided vampire hours were necessary today.

Back ~ to ~ bed ~ I ~ went.



I did get the new stuff
received (that took forever),
bagged or bundled
and  put away for the 50 cent items.

I did manage to get all my scrapbook albums 
and loose layouts organized,
NOW
I just have to put them together.



I spent the night with Judy,
after she got home from 
spending the day in Hamilton
at the war plane museum,
we ate supper on the sofa
and caught up on season 4 of Alias.

Talked to John,
who was invited out to supper
at one of the other truckers' home,
after a successful day of teaching.



So all in all a fairly successful day
........
even though I had another incident 
with coke and a computer
right at the start.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts