mar15

March 15th 2015

Best words to be able to say 40 days before an event.


I am over the moon right now!
I just did a head count,
and realized we are at waiting room only
for the Crop for a Cure
Relay for Life Fundraiser!
48 seats are sold.

Thank you to all for their support.
Now to work on all the fun stuff for my croppers!

I am hoping this will be the best
pyjama party EVER!


So!
Judy and I were up and at em
by the crack of 9:45AM!
hahahhahahhahaha
We had an early morning appointment.

We watched a little tv 
and waited for John to come home.
The three of us managed to
FINALLY
remove all the Christmas from the living room.
Happy March 15th.


The original take down date was by January 31st!
Then Valentines Day, 
the end of February,
last weekend,
but its finally done.

We had a lovely supper of asparagus wrapped in ham
on rice with homemade cheese sauce.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!


We ate all of them!
No leftover lunch for me tomorrow.....

We all watched a Harry Potter movie 
and then Judy was off to get her uniform ready
for tomorrows trip to the Hamilton war museum,
and we had to get
John off to bed
so he will be bright eyed and bushy tailed
for his week as a truck driver TRAINER.
His job this week is to teach.


Sit in the passenger seat and teach
a new driver how to get through Toronto
without just 4x4 ing over the 4 wheelers!

Judy has a friend sleeping over tonight,
not sure how much 
SLEEPING
will actually happen,
but as long as they aren't bugging me....

everyone will make it to the morning alarm


I wonder if Judy warned her friend that
I am not really a morning person?????

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts