mar6

March 6th 2015

I got up with great intentions!
I had a list.
I had read the flyers.

Groceries,
bills,
pack for the crop...



well.......................yeah.

I should have just gone out and got started,
but decided to start later
and rest a little more.

Got semi-side tracked by Charlotte visiting,
and a Christmas gift in March from Melissa,
and then a ?quick? trip to Michaels.
(it was on my to do list!)

Then got a call from John 
who now had to cover a shift for someone
and would not be home for supper tonight as planned.

Pout and replan.


Judy was working anyway 
and the crop is only until 4 tomorrow!
So I went to the Woodstock TA
picked up John and took him out for Chinese food.

Love that buffet in Woodstock.
John had never been
but $40 including tip, drinks 
and enough food to make him happy...


Got him back to his truck
for a nap,
and headed for the dollar store
(which was on my list) 
for something they were sold out of.
Ugh.

Got home,
sorted, received, organized
and packed up the 50 cent lady stuff.


I wrapped the door prize,
made little gifts for the guests
and then had a disaster to clean up!

All done now.
Groceries can wait till Sunday.

I am one weary woman now.
This medication is still kicking my butt,
but I will prevail.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts