mar2

March 2nd 2015

I slept for 12 hours last night


how can one person 
sleep that long and still be tired???
I did get up 
and thanks to some crazy friends
got some stuff done around the house
during which time we almost 
had to send help in
to locate one of our on line buddies...


we did in fact find her before calling in the rescue squad!
After all would you want that yummy - ness 
arriving at your door without sufficient moments 
to at least comb you hair 
and put on your best push up bra? 
No "real" friend would do that.

When Judy got home
she made her "day off" plans
and was back out the door
for a quick run at Timken,
banking, work hours
and then she came home to make taco bake.


Mexican food to me is comforting.
Although we DO start with this kit, 
our bake also has refried beans,
fresh tomatoes and onions,
fresh shredded cheese
and is usually served with a side of Mexican rice.
It was really yummy.

Then she was off for coffee.
When she finally settled on the sofa...


we watched a few episodes of ALIAS season 3.
This is seriously addictive!

I was bored with all this sofa surfing
I have to do to get better
so my husband told me to go play on ebay!
What was he thinking?
SO!
Now the fifty cent lady will be carrying washi tape!!!!

It is almost 11pm and my darling child
is insisting I get up to bed.

So I guess I will listen.
Happy Birthday Dad!



Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts