mar26

March 26th 2015


It was a lovely vacation
once again in Port Lambton.
BUT....
as always,
the fun came to an end and I am home.


Connie and I arrived by lunch on Monday
followed closely by Caroline and Connie.
Pulling in next was Pam and Joyce,

followed by Linda, Helen and Judy.
I managed to finish
11 layouts by 2am that day.




I loved my bed,
even though it was a cot
(my choice btw)
it was so soft and comfy
and I slept so comfortably
that I missed breakfast Tuesday morning.
I spent less time working on layouts
all day Tuesday,
but had fun helping others 
and playing with other jobs.
Early to bed at 11pm...


oops! That didn't help.
I slept till 11am Wednesday morning.
I managed to get some things done,
but wound up with a headache  at 4pm
and laid down.
HAHHAHAHA!
That led to a 3 1/2 hour nap and I missed dinner.
I woke up just in time to see the sunset.
I stayed up till 2am 
with Caroline sorting embellishments.



Already it was Thursday morning.
I slept late again.

I laid in bed 
watching the ice flows head down the river
for a while.
Then packed up my things,
got dressed,
and headed down to end our mini vacation.

Beautiful as ever.
I am already excited about the next trip.



Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts