mar9

March 9th 2015

Was awake on
 time this morning.
Feeling so much better now that the antibiotics are done.
Not 100% better
but enough I got dressed,
in real clothes!


I had plans today!
I planned to actually use some of the 
thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'s of paper
I currently "store" in my scrapbook room.
I followed my plan,
but hit a wall until 2pm.
I haven't really scrapped since last fall.
So I was out of practice.
I did manage to accomplish what I set out to do
with much failure on the way. 


The chat today was a little slow, 
everyone working hard on their individual projects.

When Judy finally got home
we watched the final episode of Alias season 3.
She was furious with the ending.....
she talked to herself and grumbled and growled.

Little did she know I already had season 4,
so we watched the first episode 
so we weren't left so confused.



It is now 1am.
Scrapbooking for other people can be...
difficult.
A swap (which is tomorrow)
is fun but intense as you are not just scrapping for you
but 3 other people too!
I design a layout,
pack 3 kits with everything I used,
making sure to include 
everything that was agreed upon,
even if I did not end up using it,
so 3 other people 
can make the same layout.

They do the same.

I spent 3 hours fussing around 
JUST because I was worried mine was too plain.

I started with this pile...


and in the end:


other than not having photos yet for it,
so no title,
I am quite pleased with it.
Pam is surely proud
because I spritzed pain on my flowers!

Now it is off to sleep off a little more
of this stuffiness.




Good night from John Street





Comments

Popular Posts