mar31

March 31st 2015

Well here we are ending another month together.



How in the world 
it is already April
AND
Easter weekend I do not know.


So, today was mighty interesting.
Woke up to 
a lot of swearing on the ground
and the on the trees and on my truck!
WHAT THE HECK
???????????????????????????????????????


Yesterday 
I was driving with the windows open
no coat.
Today
I couldn't find my brush 
and had to clean off the truck with my arm!



Ladies Day out was fun.
I stayed longer than expected
and played around 
with a couple of Charlotte's layouts.

When we came out,
the sun was back,
the swearing had melted 
and it was like the morning had never happened.

Normal, in most places 
at this time of year
is the sight of Robins in the trees.
Today I had seagulls.


Come on now........
even I think that is pretty weird.

I spent the evening 
trying to straighten up my house!
I swear nothing has been done 
since last week's post it note
accomplishment day.
(**see March 22nd 2015)
In total I have had a very accomplished evening. 
Starting at 5pm I: 

  • made my post - its 
  • did some general straightening and tightening of the messy areas
  • got the dishes soaking 
  • made a basket of the 30 packages that arrived today for the 50 cent lady
  • Judy came home, delivered Chloe's Easter gift and walked the dog 
  • Kendryk arrived and the 2 of them made dinner 
  • made Connie's first 4 disney dining reservations and called her with the news
  • St Patricks day stuff I just bought AND the old now in one box and in the basement 
  • dinner eaten and pie finished
  • garbage gathered and put out for tomorrow
  • all pop in the fridge (finally) 
  • girls went to the library "to work on a project" and picked up the 1 medication for me
  • easter gifts are all wrapped and out of my kitchen dining tv room!!!! 
  • Now it is all sitting on the tv room sofa for this weekend
  • Dishes are done and kitchen is clean, counters empty 
  • grocery bags put in truck
  • Talked to John, talked to Judy and sent Kendryk home 
  • Sofa is straightened 
  • bags packed for tomorrows class in London 
  • Ebay balanced 
  • Union gas sent their meter reading

And so ends another exciting episode
in the fascinating life
I lead on John Street.





Good night.


Comments

Popular Posts