mar14

PI Day.
3.1415

Today was a flurry of activity!

I slept late.
Got up and had the good fortune 
to get to clean up after my messy daughter.


So I finished making the cream of broccoli chicken
for John,
whose is having 1/2 his teeth pulled out 
this weekend coming.
So I have to stock up on those soft foods.

I got a visit from Connie
and got her all straightened out
and papers printed.

Then got a visit from Caroline
had a lovely chat
about the upcoming crop.

Then I got busy.


I made peanut butter tea biscuits, 
I topped it with some homemade strawberry jam.


Then it was on to cinnamon buns.
Some with and some without raisins.
1/2 to eat and 1/2 to freeze!

Judy got off work early 
so it was just the 2 of us tonight.
We ate some soup, 
giggled a bit and munched on the treats I had baked,


and the rice krispie squares Judy made me!

Good night from John Street.

Comments

  1. I've been looking for a good cream of broccoli soup recipe. Any chance you'd post it to your blog?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts