Mar21

March 21st 2015

It always amazes me how fast time flies.
It is already the 3rd week of March, 
and I certainly do not see 
any huge amount of accomplishment
anywhere in my life for the month of March.


Today started a bit rough.
I may have overdone it "a bit" yesterday.
Judy got me some tylenol and let me rest
and I was good to go at 1130am.

Came downstairs to my mini disaster area.
hmmmmmpppph
So we made a clipboard TO DO list.

In the first 2 hours:

I balanced the cheque book, 

sent the packing list to the windswept event, 
diced 10lbs of onions and bagged them for the freezer, 





talked to John,
cleaned the kitchen and got the dishes are done, 
got the garbage outside
and ate lunch while taking a break.

We then cleaned the front porch up,
gathered the donations,
got the dresser picked up,
started, drove and parked Judy's car IN the driveway,
unpacked my many scrapbook totes
and packed it all in my new FatMax tote
and got it ready for the cottage.

 

We chose dinner
and took a well deserved break
before Judy had to get ready for work.
Jocelyne popped by and removed a dresser
on her way to work.

I cleaned a corner of the dining room out
which was housing some un-homed items
for both the crop and my scrapbooking.


I got the kitchen back in order,
and did a load of dishes,
after making homemade scalloped potatoes
with a homemade cheese sauce!
I also did green beans,
to go with chicken John made.

It was absolutely delicious.
We sat on the sofa just stuffed.

I have managed
to contain the disaster area in my house
to just the dining room table.

Tomorrow is organized
into a wall full of post it notes.
One last day to pack up for my mini vacation
in Port Lambton.


I cannot wait for Monday night
and this view.....


Good night from John Street.







Comments

Popular Posts