mar28

March 28th 2015

Sometimes you have to wonder 
if the cure
is worse than the illness.


You can agree with this statement
because you have heard the commercials on tv
touting the many amazing things
that a medication can do for you.
Then at the end a list 
of a billion side effects runs.
Making you wonder,
could you live with the zit
or should you chance this new amazing product?

In my case,
I am a defender of the right to be in pain.
I am stubborn
and have grown to deal with pain
rather than take the pain killers.
Why?
Why you ask?


HAHHAHAHHAHHAH!
You have obviously not seen me on pain killers.
With my allergies to a lot of the Crohn's medications,
the kind of pain killers
I have to take are pretty strong.
I may have a a tolerance to pain,
but I am a blithering idiot on narcotics!

There is no happy medium,
it is pain or stupid.


Today was stupid.
A complete write off of a day.
I laid in bed staring off into space,
or playing games on the laptop.
ZERO
accomplishments or interest in accomplishments.

At least there was no pain....
(sorry for any weird emails!)

Good night from John Street



Comments

Popular Posts