mar13

Friday the 13th in March!


3 hours 
and $100 in groceries...

I have made and cleaned up from making, 
cheeseburger french fry casserole, 


loaded macaroni salad, 


curry chicken, 


a cauliflower shepherds pie (and sample).


3 dozen ham and asparagus wraps with rice (and sample), 


fried hamburger for tacos, 


3 stuffed peppers 


and 2 pots of vegetable stock! 
On of the stocks is to make cream of broccoli soup tomorrow.


Check out the recipes at:
http://ourtestkitchen.blogspot.ca/

Next week is March Break. 
I am not cooking.
I am going to take it easy
and enjoy it.
AND
apparently eat very well!

Tomorrow 
I am pulling out the breadmaker.....

who knows what I will be doing....................
but I know it will involve eating!

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts