Nov 9

09-11-2018

Slept in
Then headed for Friday coffee.
If they hadn't called for me to bring milk,
I would have slept right through it!

Fun chatting and then we all
Headed for Heritage Gardens'
Christmas Open House.
I got a few deals,
Ate some absolutely phenomenal cake
And we headed home.
Me to chores and Mom to Valleyview.

I made a dozen new bows
For the wreaths next week
And some for my planters.

We had a lasagna supper
And I left John watching TV
While I started on a to do list:

Put up and light front porch tree.
Fix bells on new stockins.
Cleaned,  reframed and hung
pictures in craft room and office.
Pack for crop tomorrow...
And then I smashed my head
Off a shelf hard enough to knock me
Flat on my butt and be a bit dazed.
John came running in
To check if I was ok.
I was not... I had a dent in my head!

Time for pjs,
So I straightened our room
And made the bed.
I will rest up and hope the headache
Goes away during the night.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts