Nov 4

04-11-2018

Sunday.

Church.
Coffee at Valleyview.

Lunch today was finger foods
And a Christmas movie.
They even put Dad in a regular chair!
(Did not last long though)

Headed over to the condo
And grabbed my car,
Off to Yureks for my
New back medication,
And finally made it home.

I was tired of looking at the mess
In our driveway so I started...
Fall mums off stairs
And to the back yard to be planted.
Trim the rest of the foliage
Around the door area.
Gathered the moon rays
Away from anywhere a snow blower
May go this year!
Unplanned the flower pots,
Pulled out the pansies
From the driveway garden,
Trimmed the rose bush,
And composted it all!

Cleaned and straightened up
My poor little car
And finally made it inside.

After a surprise Crohn;s attack,
I changed into pyjamas
And stripped the bedding,
So I could do some laundry.

Off to the kitchen
To make a vegetable chowder,
And do the dishes etc.
Then it was time to sit.

I did type out this week's
Christmas planner posts,
Cut the new ribbon for the
50 cent lady basket for
This Saturdays crop I am vendoring,
And began making 30 fifty bags too.

Supper was grilled cheese
And vegetable chowder,
And we watched Mickey's
90th birthday party.

New medication tonight,
Fingers crossed!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts