Nov 7

07-11-2018

LDO day.
I hitched a ride
Just in case those pain killers
Were still acting weird
In my "apparently delicate" system.

I have decided to use the LDO room
as my holiday kitchen
To bake cookies and use the LDO'ers
As guinea pigs!!!! Hahahhahahah

I managed about 3-4 dozen
Of each kind this week.
I made pumpkin spice and s'more cookies.
I must have looked as exhausted
As I was feeling cause Mom
Drove me home,
Stopping on the way to pick up
Some pearlized buttons
For a sit down project.

I put on pjs as soon as I got home
And set myself up with a sewing kit
To start adjustments
On a 50's style Christmas dress
I am wearing this year.
The buttons are to go down the back.

I had started a crock pot of veggies
Before I left and made beef stew
For a partially yummy supper.

I stayed cuddled with blankets
all night and I am headed to bed
fairly early to read a little.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts