Nov 29

28-11-2018

I am tired.

I am bone sore,

Brain melting,

Drop into a chair and not move,

Absolutely exhausted,

Nothing left,

Tired......

I was up with Mom early
Then off to Valleyview for coffee,
Lunch with Dad at Valleyview
And then a pop up store
...yup you guessed it,
At Valleyview!

Changed vehicles
Banking
And finally back to the condo.

Thankfully I had sliced
Roast beef in gravy in a crock pot.

Got Mom exercised, fed
And tucked in,
And fell asleep in the chair.

I woke in time
To let Tink out,
Wash the dishes,
Put out the garbage and recycling
And crawl back
Into the recliner to watch a movie.

Now I am setting up Mom,
Letting Tink out one more time
And locking up.

I hope I have enough energy
To get my pyjamas on
Or I will be sleeping fully dressed.

Good night from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts