Nov 12

12-11-2018

The pain meds let me sleep
Right through the night!
But
It also made me sleep
Right through the morning too.

At 11am,
I finally got dressed in work clothes
And headed downstairs!

Coffee, 2 big mugs,
And it was time to get serious.
I pulled out that sewing machine
And got started on some
"Waiting to get to"
Or UFOs (unfinished objects).

By 5:30pm
I had 2 complete projects
2 cut and pinned projects
And 4 90% done projects.
I also had packed projects
For project and a movie night.

Before I left I started
A load of laundry
And folded 2 that were dry.

I had 3 local pick ups
1 local drop off
And 2 people pick ups
Before heading to project night.

I finished 6 projects tonight!!!!

I dropped off my passengers,
Touched base with a friend
And headed home
Just in time to see John leave.

I loaded the new wreath parts
Into the van as I will need some
New stock for the upcoming bazaars.

Grabbed a bite to eat
And turned on a movie.
It is uninteresting...
So I am heading to bed.

Tomorrow is shopping with Dad.
Then he has a lunch date with Mom.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts