Nov 1

1-11-2018

The beginning of November
Was a soaking wet one.

I started the day BEFORE
My alarm even went off.
Dressed and got ready
To head into a busy day.

My purse was ready
With the bag of items needed
To go with me today.

First stop,
Freshco for some supper items
And clear garbage bags.
I managed to get some
Inexpensive Halloween candy too!

Left there and off to Timmies.
Grabbed everything
And headed to Valleyview
To do coffee.
Dad and I had some giggles
And I talked to his nurses
About his chair and cushion.

The next job was to go
Visit Mr Ray.
His wife is still in Disney.

Off to Burger King to grab
Some lunch and I was off
To get some work done
On those wreaths for Saturday.

By supper I had 12 complete
And bagged and tagged.
John had come for supper
And we had spaghetti,
Fried chicken and veggies
With garlic bread.
Cheesecake for dessert.

By 9:30 I had 18 complete,
And everything cleaned up.
Tomorrow's job is a minimum
Of 12 more wreaths.
I have nothing else on my schedule...
Nothing.
Just wreaths.
But now I am chilly and ready
For my pillows and blanket.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts