Nov 26

Ime to drive to 26-11-2018

Hello from a busy Monday.

Up and dressed for Remicade,
Then got Mom settled
For a few hours.
I made her breakfast
And made sure she was comfy.

Time to make a pit stop
At MY house for my laptop.
Then it was off to N London
For my Remicade.

Tons of traffic
On this very rainy Monday.
A stop for some breakfast
And I made it on time.

I spent my 2 hours
Working on a photobook
For Dad for Christmas.
90 per cent complete.

A quick check in
And found Mom was doing well
And had had a nice visit
With Connie this morning.

A check in with John
Only to find out he is sick.
Arrrrgggghhh.

Then it was off to Valleyview
To see Dad and bring him
A snack for tonight
And a new jar of jam.
He called Mom to check in
And they compared notes
About their improving health.

Finally
I got back to the condo.
I put on pjs and got comfy.
Mom was all settled
And that meant I could rest.

I rested for 2 hours.
Then I hit the kitchen
And made a Mac and cheese
Casserole and a Mac salad.

Dishes all washed,
Mom all fed,
I was going to sit and do nothing
When I had a great idea.

Up and going
I continued decorating the condo.
John called me,
Said he was off to work
And that the weather could
Go bad during the night.

My plan is to relax now
And watch some tv
Before crashing for the night.

Good night from Vineden Drive

Comments

Popular Posts