Nov 5

05-11-2018

Wow!
New meds certainly
"Relaxed" my muscles and I slept.

Up and ready to go
As I was taking Dad shopping today.
Paratransit dropped him off
And we "did" the Elgin Mall.

Took him to Dollarama there
And he got his holiday cards too.
DQ is at the mall too,
So he stopped in
And ordered Mom's birthday cake.

Out to the mall food court.
He really likes the Chinese food there.
Suddenly his ride was there
To pick him up!
How could that have possibly
been 4 hours?????????

I left there and instead of
Continuing with my to do list,
I headed home and slept.
When I got up I ate...
I was intensely hungry.

I decided at 5:30
I was not having my best day.
I canceled tonight's plans.

I headed out only to pay
To be in another bazaar,
And to stop by the pharmacy
To see if sleepiness is a side effect
Of this new medication.

He assured me had never heard
Of sleepiness as a side effect,
And gave me my marching orders.

I got home,
Pyjamas on and grabbed a tea.
Early night and hope
For a better day tomorrow!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts