Nov 14

14-11-2018

Well I was up and going
By 9am even though
I was still awake at 2am.

Took a quick shower
And clothes were already chosen,
So I made the bed,
Grabbed a load of laundry
And headed to the main floor.

Emptied the dishwasher,
Made a lunch for LDO,
Grabbed a tea - no Timmies -
And chatted with John
Until my ride came for LDO.

Straight to work!
I set up my table
And preheated the oven.

1) started baking the cookies
2) cut a new cricut cover to sew
3) cut out 11 aprons to sew
4) made 20 goodie bags for the party
5) fixed Dad's mitten
6) cut out a travel bag
7) cut out 2 nightgowns to sew
8) tried to book paratransit
9) ate lunch then washed the dishes

Mom was driving me home
But first a pit stop to get her a cane.

Our next stop was Bulk Barn
To gather items for the
"Great Canadian Gingerbread House"
Faceoff on Sunday.

Then off to Giant Tiger
As I was short one panel
Of the new curtains for the porch.
I grabbed some minor groceries
And decided on Mexican for supper.

When I got home
I was pooped... but after a mini break
I got my butt off the sofa
And got back to work.

10) hung the last panel of curtains
11) rearranged front porch
and cleaned it, finding a new home
For the wheelchair etc.
12) put away LDO items
13) recycling packed up
The contest decorations for Sunday
14) cut up 2 heads cauliflower
for the freezer and supper tomorrow
15) cut up 4 heads of brocolli
For the freezer and soup
16) made spicy rice and burritos
17) cleaned the whole kitchen
18) folded a load of laundry
And hung a wet load up
19) hemmed some curtains

Chatted with John about designs
For our gingerbread house,
And now its time to go to sleep.

I am exhausted.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts