Nov 3

03-11-2018

Up at ugly o'clock.
Dressed and out the door
So I could stop at Shoppers
To pick up some coke.

Hmmmmm
Little did I know
That they open at 8 not 7 now!
So I sat with a tea in the van
For 30 minutes.

At the bazaar set up
Just after 8am
And found out that it only takes me
30 minutes to set up the tables.

It was an ok bazaar,
A little slow but I got good feedback
From the people who came through.

Headed over to BFM
For their Open house
And found a few goodies!

Finally home
I grabbed some crackers and cheese
And crashed in the chair.
Unfortunately,
I then realized I forgot to pick up beer
And the groceries for lunch
With everyone at Valleyview tomorrow.

Back out
And got all that done$
Came home and although I was
Not only sore but exhausted,
I got to cleaning the house,
Folded the clean laundry,
And got all the groceries put away
I prepped the picnic lunch
Including deviled eggs
And packed what was needed
So I am not running around
In the morning tomorrow.

John came in
Happy that the new car barn
Is finally up and assembled.
A lte supper of chicken burgers
And some "holiday cookie"
Tv watching in pyjamas.

It is only 10pm
But we are both exhausted.

So not only are we going to bed early,
We get an extra hour too!!!!

Set back those clocks!!!!
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts