FEB 8

February 8th 2017

No idea why I was up and going
so very early this morning
but I was.

LDO today.
I got the birthday invitations
looking great,
and Mom got 36 addressed.
(why do we need to make 40 Deb?)

I left around 2,
and came home
and had a lovely lunch with hubby
who was wide awake when I arrived.

He left for work by 4:30.

I looked around,
the house was tidy,
I was chilly
and I decided
I was taking the whole night off!

I grabbed a drink,
my roller coaster tycoon game,
and headed for my room.

I first set up a comfy spot on my bed,
got into some comfy pjs,
folded a load of laundry,
and climbed in.
(I did win the game)

Then I watched a little tv,
and apparently passed
out with it playing.

I only got up twice to let the dog out.

Now it is time
(or actually was quite a while ago)

to say good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts