FEB 26

February 26th 2017

Happy Daytona 500!

So many highs and lows today.
This morning was 
family day with Dad.
I took him to church
and then we announced 
the whole days plans.

Dad was very excited.

We went and got him
all tucked in for a nap.
We were picking him up
around 1:30 to go home!
We were watching NASCAR
and having an afternoon
of munching and company.

Lots of food and an interesting
Daytona 500 race.

Dad got a chance to see 
the whole house,
now that the stair lift 
is in place again.

Dad was ready to go
and got back in the car
and John and Greg
got him back
while I started cleaning up.

I was doing well...
and suddenly I was 
soaking wet, dizzy and nauseaous.
I haven't been sleeping well
since the tooth removal.
My best guess is my body
just threw me a curve ball
to MAKE me take a break.

We got home 
and had a birthday cupcake
photo shoot for Otter.
Then bedtime.

I am going to sleep (hopefully)
and relax tomorrow.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts