FEB 3

February 3rd 2017

Kind of a wild ride of a day.

I chose to sleep in
not clean like I planned.
Made short work
of packing for cricut night
by packing a project to bring,
and then off to Mom's
so someone would be there
for the stairlift installer.

While we waited,
we headed to the basement
and unpacked a few boxes,
and cleared up some paperwork
and got it in filing cabinets.

Charlotte popped by,
and we had some pulled pork
for lunch and chatted.
Got some more people
coming next week to make estimates
for shelving and cupboards,
then heard from the plumber,
the electrician and her new doctor.

The install went smoothly
and everything is working again,
which makes me sigh with relief
as I did not like her
going up and down those stairs
as often as she was.

Found the proper extension cord
for the lift chairs
and then headed home.

John was up when I got home,
we chatted about tomorrow,
and then he was off to work.

I made roast pork steaks, cauliflower
and fettucinni alfredo for supper,
made a chocolate cheeseball,
then finished packing up
for cricut night.

It was a fun night
with lots of goofiness
and many laughs.
Home much later than I expected.

Tomorrow,
my great nephews are coming to visit!
YAYYAYAYYAYAY!

But for now I am cold, sore,
tired and exhausted.

SO good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts