FEB 10

February 10th 2017

I felt crappy this morning.
So,
I crawled back under the covers
and slept until 11!

Getting up,
I decided track pants
and a sloppy t shirt
with a pony tail...
was how this day was going.

By 1pm
I had finally finished
an appropriate eulogy
for my cousin's funeral tomorrow.
Printed, cue carded and ready.

john finally crawled out of bed at 2
and was in a "everything is funny"
kind of mood.

At 3 we headed out to see Dad.
John reached Aunt Sandra
and arranged her pick up for the morning.

At 5 Tink was at the babysitters
for a sleepover.

By 6 we were home again
with a gassed up and loaded van
for the trip to St Catharines
and Mom was at home
for a quiet and relaxing evening.

By 7 we were eating pizza
and watching a movie.

By 9:30 everyone was home,
AND had ironed clothes
and half of us were showered.

10pm and I was right this am,
I am running a slight fever.

Early morning and 4 people
getting ready in this house.
hmmmmmm
chaos at best.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts