FEB 21

February 21st 2017

I woke up,
and headed downstairs.

Made plans,
and straightened up a bit.

At 1pm I took a tour
of a hydroponic greenhouse.
Awesome to see
but expensive to buy.

I did some dollar store
pick ups and findings.

Then I headed over to visit Dad.
Got his tv remote all worked out,
straightened up his room a bit.
We had a nice visit
while he ate dinner.
Did  a little internet surfing
with him on the VV computer.

Painting class was at 6:30
and when we arrived
there were 15 other people there!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad's picture was impressive.
So I got it hung up for him
and took my leave as the nurses
arrived to put Dad to bed.

I got home
with a massive headache
and runny nose.

So after popping Tylenol,
and resting for a bit,
I am now heading for bed

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts