FEB 25

February 25th 2017

Up earlier than I expected,
as I had woken up every hour
during the night last night.

My jaw is very sore from 
the tooth removal
and that is probably
the culprit for sleep problems.

Thankfully 
I was completely packed
to go vendor at the CASO staiont
for Deb Stoke's crop.
John was off to my Great Nephew Alex's
bowling birthday party t noon.

Set up in no time at all,
and set to work 
die cutting shamrocks,
some butterflies,
and 75 large balloons.
A bit more work than I thought
but done by 3ish.

Lunch was lovely
and I could eat most of it
just a lot slower than everyone else.

Tinker was dropped off at 4
for some big sister babysitting,
and was treated like a show pony!
He was his usual charming self
and received lots of attention.

Wrapped that up by 5,
and headed for the house.
Had a bit of supper with John,
visited by the Holly 
with a school fundraiser,
and Judy and Greg arrived
JUST as we were heading 
out the door again
to go to the Princess theater.

Tim did not disappoint!
He was fantastic.
A great laugh.

Home again with a very sore jaw,
I went to bed,
soon joined by a small poodle 
who thought on  my legs 
was a good spot to sleep,
a jealous beagle who needed 
to push his way against me 
right into my left armpit,
a small cat who insists on sleeping
IN THE MIDDLE of my chest,
and finally joined
by an overtired trucker
who seemingly did 
jumping jacks in his sleep!
He was everywhere,
and now at 3am,
I gave up and came to the sofa.

Going to be a very long Sunday I think.

Good morning from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts