FEB 23

February 23rd 2017

Up and out of the house 
by 8:30am (ugly o'clock)

Got to Mom's a few minutes
ahead of the woman
measuring for closet organizers.

Got Mom's garbage and recycling 
out and took her cardboard
in my truck.

I got the TD banking done,
and headed home.
It was a beautiful day!!!!!!!
I opened all the doors 
and windows to air it out.

I cleaned the christmas decor
out of the gardens,
and broke down a bunch 
of tree branches for kindling.

I decided to move the curio cabinet
after 18 years in the small nook
we put it in when we moved in.

John hung the homemade gift
he made me for Christmas
above the front door.

I did a Tupperware clean up,
and got some floors swept,
went to see Dad,
then stopped to help Mom
lift a glass table top
and was convinced to do
a bunch more small chores.

I got home 
and did some more cleaning up,
packing up for a crop,
straightening out some items
that need to be brought 
to the basement storage area.

The kitchen is clean,
and supper ready 
for John in the microwave.

But 
I just realized it is after midnight!
so, 
I think its time to head upstairs
(and put away a couple
baskets of laundry away)
and go to bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts