FEB 15

February 15th 2017

Up and at em...
LDO day.

I woke up nauseated,
so I had a nap until 10.

Came downstairs and made a tea,
packed up all the Tupperware deliveries,
a couple things to do at LDO,
and loaded the bread
for the Grace Cafe delivery too.

I managed to get to LDO,
finish up updating the planner,
organized the Tupperware deliveries,
ate a Spicer's donut
and finished the scrapbook pages
I started 2 weeks ago.

Home after making deliveries
all over St Thomas.
I sent John for a nap...
and relaxed on the sofa,
knowing I was heading out around 5.

Off to finish my deliveries,
and luckily I found everyone
with big orders home,
so that job done I headed
off to Valleyview for dart night.

We had a pretty good time,
and I left him with a chocolate bar
and a John Wayne movie,
while he waited for help
to get ready for bed.

I came home and made some 
lazy mans lasagna for John
(and a plate for me)
before I sat down to get ready
for a TO DO Thursday.

I straightened up our room
and got my painting hung up.

So,
I am going to snack 
on the last pieces of my valentines donut
and then off to my bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts