FEB 13

February 13th 2017

What a laugh today was.....

Up and at em early,
I was out the door 
and at Mom's by 9:30am
so we could be at WalMart by 10.
Dad was taking Paratransit
BY HIMSELF!!!

We spent a couple hours,
with Mom finding some new shirts,
Dad shopping and finding
a new bunch shirts too!
He also finished his Valentines shopping.

He managed to finish in time
to grab himself lunch at McDonalds
before heading back to Valleyview
BY HIMSELF!!!

Mom and I headed off
to have lunch with the girls
at Legends at noon.
Mom managed to had out 
another bunch of birthday invites,
and we enjoyed 
a great hamburger special too!

A quick chat amongst us,
and 5 of us decided 
it was time to take a trip to Michaels.
It was a beautiful day and the roads
were quite clear.
I found exactly what I was looking for.

Our van decided to also
take a trip to Party City
and then Lens Mills.
I did very well finding a lot
of items for the next couple events.

I made quick work of getting Connie back,
and Mom and I drove around 
delivering the last of the birthday invitations
before I drove her home.

Then I was off to help Dad at Valleyview.
His room had been painted,
so I had to reorganize his stuff
and put everything away.
We also got his Valentines stuff ready.

Dad and I also took a shot
at painting in a class.
I thought he did a great job, 
and I hung it up for him.

I finally got home after 8pm
exhausted and wiped out.
I managed grab a bowl of cereal
and throw myself on the sofa.

I am too pooped to pop...

time to head to bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts