FEB 1

February 1st 2017

A new month began this morning.

What "resolution" were you able
to meld into your life last month?

I am still progressing with the few things
I chose to add in January.
I am still trying to be screens free
every Sunday during family day,
and screens free after 11pm.

I am trying very hard
to cook more and eat out less,
and provide hubby with a nice dinner
waiting for him when he arrives at 6am.

I have kept up with the scrapbooking
challenge online with friends,
1 per day Monday to Friday.

Newest to my "resolutions"
is responsibility for my own happiness.
I am a group happiness seeker.
I enjoy a large event more
than I enjoy being alone.

I am proud of my new skill sets,
and the achievements I am making,
some still in a group,
but a lot more things on my own.
I am happy that I can see some progress,
and I have plans for the areas
that were less successful.

I went to LDO today
and finished an 8 page layout.
It was basic and linear,
but completed and I am happy
with the whole thing!

When I got home
I had another headache,
John checked my temperature
and said I wasn't warm
I was actually clammy,
and I was sent to bed for the night.

I tried watching some tv,
but kept falling asleep.

So an early night for me.

Hoping I will feel
much better tomorrow.

Good night from John Street
and the end of my first day of February.

Comments

Popular Posts