FEB 5

February 5th 2017

Up early today...
Lots of snow and it looks pretty.

Tink dropped off before 9am,
so I made a tea,
and chilled for a bit
before getting ready
for family day at Valleyview.

Dragged everyone else out of bed
and gave them their marching orders
by 9:30am with some degree
of grumpiness on all fronts.

Didn't care.

Was at the retirement home
just after 10,
went to mass
and settled in for todays game,
Dad had chosen UNO.

It was Judy and Greg's week
to provide lunch,
and we had Mexican.
Yumm

After lunch Greg helped me
surprise Dad with his coat and hat,
and we all bundled up
and headed outside
for a family snowball fight.
MANY laughs later
we all came back in
and sat by the fire.

Got Dad settled in his room
and everyone headed out.
John had some work to do in the shop,
Judy got Greg to his Superbowl party,
and she headed off to work.
I went to bed with a slight fever
and slept till 7!

I got up to find
a scrap challenge posted online.
I met the challenges
and then some and finished 3 pages.

I even cleaned up my mess completely.

Now it is time to sleep.
Remicade in the morning,
so ugly o'clock it is.

Good night from John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts