FEB 16

February 16th 2017

We are half way through February!!!!!!!!!

Today I wanted to get my housework
under control again,
but it was not to be.

I did straighten up the main floor
and clean up some irritating messes
before....

I got called out
to meet up with mom's electrician
then the blind place showed up
to take measurements
and get an estimate for them.

I got her garbage out,
cardboard in my truck,
and while I was there 
I hung a few more pictures.

We reached the shelving people
and they are coming out next week.
Before I left I shoveled 
the back deck off for her.

Home again,
I spent an hour with John,
and just as Judy arrived home,
I was off again
and John was off to work.

Grabbed some Harveys burgers
for me and Dad 
and headed over to see him.

He was quite happy 
with the triple pickle burger, 
onion rings and chocolate shake!

Then it was PUB NIGHT!
He went and grabbed a beer
and we had a little party
with other residents.

By 7:30,
he had had enough
(cheap date!)
and I headed home.

When I got home I decided
to do a little scrapbooking,
and manage to finish to challenge layouts!

Now it is time to call it a night.

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts