FEB 2

February 2nd 2017

A fun day.
I was at Valleyview by 9am,
and helped Dad fix his radio
and his DVD player,
changed the calendars
and helped him with his Valentines.
(and we ate cinnamon buns)

Mom met us just as the bus pulled up,
and loaded Dad in his chair
so we could go to Soup's On
at St Anne's center.
Mom and I drove over
and we met him there.

We got to try 10 kinds of soup,
Dad won a bid item
and so did I!!!!!!!!!

I popped in to drop off a coffee,
and then did some banking,
and then home to hubby.

Mom picked me up
around 5pm to help her
set up the newly delivered
lift chairs at the house.

I gave her a hand finding
a couple missing boxes,
and got her garbage out.

Then I was off to the Dollar store,
to find curtain rod hangers,
found a couple extra things,
and came home to find something
soft to eat but still yummy.

My jaw is feeling a bit less sore
and healing nicely.

Tomorrow I have a bunch of chores
to catch up on,
and some cooking to do,
before I hit the road
for a cricut night!!!!!!!!!
Its been a while since I went to one.

So,
its off to bed.

Good nigth from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts