FEB 12

February 12th 2017

wow!
bed last night before 10,
slept right through the night
and into 8:30am.

Not the day I was going for
but not the worst day
I have ever experienced either!!

Got dressed, tea and a muffin in
before packing for family day
lunch at Valleyview.
We were celebrating
our version of Valentines day.

John took Dad to church,
I set up lunch and comforted
one of the residents
who was upset about a statue
being moved in the worship room.

We all sat down,
Tink was given his new stuffed bear,
(the bunny bit the dust after 1 year)
and we opened V day gifts
for over an hour!
laughing at some of the silly ones,
or the reaction of someone getting
a "kiddier" kind of gift.

Lunch was provided by Mom
this week and it was beef on a bun,
3 kinds of salad,
strawberry shortcake AND
creamsicle cupcakes....

We got Dad's Valentines hearts
all hung up in his room,
and got him organized
with his new clock working,
and paratransit info all ready
for his 10am pickup tomorrow.

When we got home,
I crawled back in bed.
I felt yucky and slept another 3 hours,
having a vivid nightmare during it.

I was running a mild temperature,
so I spent the night in bed reading.

Its now 9pm and I am too tired
to do anything and too awake to lay still.

and so is the life in this
social butterfly's world.

tomorrow morning, shooping with Dad
and lunch with the girls.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts