dec3

December 3rd 2016

Trivia time:

Bolivians celebrate Misa del Gallo or “Mass of the Rooster” on Christmas Eve. Some people bring roosters to the midnight mass, a gesture that symbolizes the belief that a rooster was the first animal to announce the birth of Jesus.

We often talk about
adopting new traditions
for our holiday celebrations,
but I think I will skip
the whole rooster to church one!!!!

I was up at the crack of ugly,
and decided I would co-pilot
Judy's trip to Beamsville.
I was dropped off
at Mom and Dad's 
and kept going all day
until I was picked up at 7.

Dad and I finished 
his thank you gifts for the nurses.
Mom got some packing done,
and some gift wrapping done.

Judy spent the day
making gingerbread houses
with my sister's family.

We dragged our butts 
back in the house
just before midnight.
I am exhausted,
and have been going
for 16 1/2 hours.

BEDTIME

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts