dec29

December 29th 2016

I have a heady project
for myself for the new year.
Not necessarily a resolution,
but a definite new way to focus
my energies for the new year.

I realized my past focus
has been solely on what
my family wants/needs.

I think I would like to 
spend 2017 focusing on me,
improving my disposition
which I have noticed
sucks big ones lately.

I am going to focus
more energy on what I want to do,
what I want to learn or try
and spend some time on me.

Today
I spent longer getting mom's
house registered at hydro,
water, gas, reliance, post office,
MTO, the library, Koodo
and got new glasses ordered.

I also did the banking,
paid Hydro, picked up a tote box,
visited Dad and cleaned his room,
I also took down 
all of the Christmas decorations
in the living room and dining room.

I spent my evening 
resting up and relaxing.
My night will finish with a 
supper with Judy 
and a bit of tv.

My new year is coming in 2 days,
so I have a bit of prep work to do, 
and some planning.

Good night from John Street




Comments

Popular Posts