dec2

December 2nd 2016

Trivia time:

Each year there are approximately 20,000 “rent-a-Santas” across the United States. “Rent-a-Santas” usually undergo seasonal training on how to maintain a jolly attitude under pressure from the public. They also receive practical advice, such as not accepting money from parents while children are looking and avoiding garlic, onions, or beans for lunch

I personally think
those Santa's are the most
underrated characters on earth
I cannot even imagine
the horror not only some of the kids
but the parents inflict every year.











Today
I blissfully dressed in my raggiest
track pants (NEVER WEAR)
and an over sized mickey tshirt
intending to get stuff done,
and a yucky outfit would keep me at home.
By 2pm I had made a good dent in my list.
Then Judy asked me to
co pilot a trip to London
as she did not know where
the place actually was
and I in fact did.

Its now 10:30
and I have accomplished a lot,
but my list does not seem
to be getting any smaller.
In fact,
I think its getting bigger.

John is home for the next 2 1/2 days
so hopefully I will get some things
that I need help to do
done and scratched off the list.

My big job tomorrow
is  the front entry door.
I am doing the urns and wreath.
I am also hoping to get some
work done on the dining room.
John is stuccoing the ceiling
and putting up the last bit of trim.

Exciting stuff.

Good night from a very sore
mini santa on John Street

Comments

Popular Posts