June 4th 2021

I woke up in a lazy mood!
But john wanted the bed
So I was off to get dressed.

The first job
Was folding a load of laundry
And washing another
Then hanging to dry.

Next, Breakfast.
I have been making a serious effort
To eat something and drinking
A large orange juice.

I made my errand list.
You would never guess
We had done this yesterday!

Bank
Gas and wash John's car
Mini grocery trip
Rona pick up
Check out lawn mowers
Beer store

And home.

John got up
And was not feeling well.
I sent him back to bed
And called him in sick.

Checked in with mom
And she is resting today.

Ran out to john's work
And dropped off the keys
Then gassed and washed my car.

Even stopped and bought
A new lawn mower!!!!

Home.
Supper had not been decided
So I made quiche
Never did that before.

Yum.
Kitchen cleaned
I sat down to finish typing
The instructions for the 2pnt event.

Success.
Now I want my bed!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts