June 2nd 2021

Early morning arrival
Of my 2 little dirt devils!

We spent a bit of time
Die cutting tags and stamping them
For their Mom.

I had a grad dress fitting
For a skinny Minnie mouse
And then
They were off to the yard
To dig dirt and create
A construction site.

I made a picnic lunch of grilled cheese,
Fries and cucumbers.

Mom stopped by
And brought me some homemade
French onion soup!
Yum! lunch tomorrow.

The boys headed home
And I headed 
Because it was getting a little wet
With the rain starting, stopping,
Starting, stopping...

I had stuff to do anyway.
Dinner tonight was
Tzatziki chicken
Mashed potato ball casserole
Beets and Greek salad.

One of the yummiest dinner's yet!
We were both stuffed.
But!
I had cooked so John had clean up duty.

I spent the next few hours
Working on the event map!
I was quite happy with the final result.

Got John off to work
And now it is time to head to bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts