June 3rd 2021

Slept a little late,
But got right on
Saying happy 2nd birthday
To cat #2 Captain Corky.

Downstairs
I got my order into Rona
For bathroom parts,
And arranged bags for drop offs
And curbside pick ups
When I went out.
10 stops in total.

Then I sat down.
It was a cool overcast day
So I spent a few hours
Typing up instruction sheets
For the upcoming 2pnt event.
So much still to do.

Mom stopped by today
With a Spicers donut! Yumm
She headed off
And John got up...

By 3pm we were loaded
And ready for our running around.

After a few drop offs
We were off to Port Stanley
To dig up a big rhubarb plant.

Then more errands
And a stop at the birthday girl's
Who now has to find
A home for the aforementioned
Rhubarb plant.

We got home and I checked my phone
To find out we only have 
10 spots left out of 36!!!!!
Tickets have only been on sale
3 days!!!!

I also received a message
That the Rona order was ready
10 minutes after getting home.

Supper tonight was crab cakes,
Potato salad, coleslaw and Doritos.
Very good although
The crab cake recipe needed a week.

Quick kitchen clean up
And I spent the evening doing nothing.

Now,
Bed before 11!

Good night from John Street


Comments

Popular Posts