aug7

August 7th 2016

Weird how the weather
can affect your mood!
Good or bad......



I woke up,
knowing it was a beautiful morning,
but was nauseated and sore
so John got me some Tylenol
and sent me back to bed.
No church this morning.

When I got up,
I was correct and it was beautiful outside.
John and I had coffee on the patio,
and talk about our upcoming vacation.
It was so nice to enjoy the outside
for the first time in weeks.

I decided I would get our next 8 weeks
onto the calendar pages,
then I added post it notes
of jobs to do right on it,
so we can ensure everything
is done before all the
big events that are coming up.
WOW!
I am going to be busy.

I decided to attack
some of the mini projects
that Judy would not like doing.

I redecorated our bridal toasting glasses
and our cake knife.
I made the few corsages
that I wanted.
I tore apart and tried to clean
our wedding cake topper.

That took most of the afternoon.

John managed to finally
trim down and hang
the kitchen screen doors.
I found them about 3 years ago
on a swap site
and they are actually heritage doors
that fit the weird/tall kitchen window
on THIS house.

The sellers had been using them in their garden
but were in fantastic condition.
Now they are white
with new screens and part of our house.

The dog/cat and rabbit
enjoyed the change of temperature today
and spent a LOT of time
in the back yard.

Judy worked all day,
and had a date with Greg
at his parent's for dinner.
Today marks the 1 year
anniversary of their first date.

We were going to bbq
but ended up ordering pizza and wings.
I did not foresee accomplishing
anything exciting tonight,
but I pulled out my sewing machine
and did all the clothing repairs!!!

I am blogging now
and thinking about doing some reading
and relaxing for a bit now.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts