aug10

August 10th 2016

Up early to laugh at Judy,
who at 2am
decided to have a conversation
with me while she was asleep!

She scared me by calling
"mom, I got it".
I went in to ask what
she was talking about,
and ran for my phone
to video her!

She was talking about getting
autographs in Disney!

I got ready for LDO
and arrived on time
and had the whole place to myself!


Eventually,
Charlotte, Linda and Sandra
joined me
and we were visited
by Joyce, Judy and Caroline.

I finished my event pages,
26 in total.
It has taken 3 LDO's to complete
this particular project!

Thankfully,
Judy and I had planned a relaxing night
organizing and cleaning our jewellery boxes!
We now know what we've got,
got rid of some of the clutter,
and can pack our jewellery for Disney.

Supper was simple,
and we relaxed in the a\c,
staying quiet so John could sleep.
This heat takes it out of everybody,
so I am glad he works mostly
late at night and early in the morning.

So ends another successful day.

Hoping to get a challenge chat
going tomorrow
and that I wake up to rain!!!!!!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts